We’ve released several exciting new features recently, making Samantha for athenaClinicals EHR an even more robust and effective solution to the pervasive problem of physician burnout.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out at any time with questions. You can also click here to schedule a live demo of Samantha for athenaClinicals EHR for your practice.
New Features & Product Enhancements
- Previous Encounter Templates: Users can now dictate, “apply template previous encounter” in both Review of Systems and Exam sections of the note to automatically apply the values applied during the patient’s previous visit.
- Applying “All Normal” to Templates: Users can now dictate “apply [template name] all normal” and Samantha will automatically update the template, instead of the user having to manually navigate through each section and select “Normal.”
- Note Section Templates: Users who commonly dictate the same note sections for each patient encounter can now use Note Section Templates to automatically pre-fill the section headers, making it easier to dictate the note.
- Support Added for Additional Note Sections: Samantha now supports Order Sets, Patient Instructions, Discussion Notes, Patient Education, and Surgical History.
- Improved Speech Recognition Performance: We’ve improved Samantha’s speech recognition performance to make it easier to document.
- Improved Matching Ability: We’ve made improvements to Samantha’s matching capabilities, resulting in better terminology matches and fewer displays of the Corrections Window.
- Improved Overall Speed: We’ve made improvements to Samantha’s speed, including at log-in, launch, and microphone handling, to make the documentation process even faster.
- Dragon Medical One (DMO) is now supported: Users can dictate directly into the Samantha Soap Note window using DMO.
Want more information about Samantha for athenaClinicals EHR? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to schedule a live demo for your practice.