At NoteSwift, we’re committed to continuously improving our revolutionary EHR Virtual Assistant, Samantha for Allscripts Professional EHR. Regular updates and feature enhancements are included as part of our low monthly or annual subscription pricing — users never pay for updates.
We’ve released several exciting new features and functions recently, making Samantha an even more effective solution to the pervasive problem of physician burnout and EHR documentation fatigue.
Take a look at some of our latest features and product enhancements below, and please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time with questions. You can also click here to schedule a live demo of Samantha for Allscripts Professional EHR your practice.
New Features & Product Enhancements
- Easily update past encounters from previous days: Provides users the ability to return to a previously-started note and make additions, edits, and corrections (if necessary) prior to sign off.
- Full support of the E&M calculator to help make sure patient encounters are coded correctly and include the necessary documentation to ensure claims are approved for payment.
- Dictate ICD-10 codes directly into Samantha: As a user preference, instead of dictating the full diagnosis (e.g., a user can dictate “Diagnosis: M61.261” instead of dictating “Diagnosis: Paralytic calcification and ossification of muscle right lower leg.”)
- Visual display for the status of each patient encounter: Users can easily identify which stage the patient encounter is currently in: scheduled, in process, or completed and signed-off.
- Patient Words are displayed from the Reason for Visit in the Samantha summary window: Users can see all relevant patient information in one place.
- Dragon Medical One (DMO) is fully supported: Allowing users to dictate directly into Samantha Soap Note window with DMO.
- Reduce clicks by using the enter key in the Date Range box to accept changes and dismiss the box. No more having to click “OK” to accept the input.