- NoteSwift Named Top Ten EHR/EMR Solution of 2017 by Healthcare Tech Outlook Magazine August 1, 2017 NoteSwift’s revolutionary approach to improving EHR usability and our patent-pending new EHR transcription solution, Samantha, are featured on Healthcare Tech Outlook Magazine’s “Top Ten EHR/EMR Solutions of 2017” List. View the ...
- Samantha by NoteSwift wins Product Evolution Award at the 2017 Allscripts Developer Summit May 31, 2017 NoteSwift’s revolutionary new product, Samantha — your real-time, automated EHR transcriptionist — was selected as winner of the Product Evolution Award at the 2017 Allscripts Developer Summit in San Francisco, CA. Samantha ...
- NoteSwift Named ‘Most Innovative’ Solution at Allscripts 2016 Developer Summit June 8, 2016 Second Award Presented for Strategic Influence, Allscripts Reselling NoteSwift to Small Practices as Preferred Add-on Boston, Mass. June, 8 2016 – NoteSwift, Inc. received two awards at the Allscripts Developer Summit ...
- NoteSwift 3.0 Makes Entering Patient Notes in Allscripts Professional EHR™ 40% Faster January 12, 2016 Entire patient notes entered with fewer than 5 mouse clicks Boston, Mass. January 11, 2016 – NoteSwift, Inc. has announced the release of the 3.0 version of NoteSwift, which enables healthcare providers using ...
- Allscripts and NoteSwift Enter Into Collaboration for Greater Efficiency of Electronic Healthcare Records March 19, 2015 New Agreement Enables Allscripts to Resell NoteSwift™ 2.0 to Treat More Patients with Fewer Clicks Boston, MA, March 18, 2015 – NoteSwift Inc. and Allscripts (NASDAQ:MDRX) have entered into an agreement ...
NoteSwift in the News
Dr. Chris Russell speaks about physician productivity on the Intrepid Now Network!
NoteSwift leads to fewer clicks and happier physicians.
Where is Voice Recognition Headed? by, John Lynn “EHR vendors themselves are telling their customers about NoteSwift. That’s a pretty rare thing…”
New Wave Health – Hear how Dr. Russell built his company and how NoteSwift came to be.
Medical Practice Insider highlights NoteSwift
A Better Roll out for Speech Recognition – For The Record – Click to view article