NoteSwift Offers Solutions to the Unique Problems Faced by Orthopedists
- Large variety of diagnoses and multiple prescriptions result in lengthy patient notes
- Lengthy patient documentation eats up precious time in the office and at home, making it difficult to add more patients
- Reduced or delayed reimbursements
- Increased costs of business operations
NoteSwift resolves these issues:
- Dramatically accelerates patient documentation and EHR navigation
- Enables rapid entry of structured data and narrative text using natural speech
- Links narrative details to the structured data for further clarity and completeness of the note
- Reduces 100+ clicks per patient note to fewer than 5
- Facilitates rapid entry of procedures via voice alone, with appropriate CPT codes in place
- ePrescribes in less than 5 seconds
- Improves documentation accuracy and completeness, resulting in fewer reimbursement denials and delays
- Billings increase within weeks of using the product due to seeing more patients
- Greatly reduces patient wait time
- Increases face-to-face time with each patient
With the time saved, our clients report adding 2 or more patients per provider each day and getting home earlier!
Some examples of NoteSwift clients who specialize in Orthopedics:
- Beaumont Bone & Joint Institute, Beaumont, TX
- Arizona Associated Surgeons, Phoenix, AZ
NoteSwift and Dragon Medical provide the most accurate speech recognition for Orthopedists so that “Humerus” doesn’t turn into “Humerous;” and terms such as Adhesive Capsulitis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Coccyx, Exostosis, Kyphosis, Lateral Epicondylitis, Osteomyelitis, Phonophoresis and Scoliosis are recognized the first time you say them.
Professional EHR Demo: Click HERE to watch an Orthopedics Video featuring NoteSwift for Allscripts Professional EHR.
TouchWorks EHR Demo: Click HERE to watch an Orthopedics Video featuring NoteSwift for Allscripts TouchWorks EHR.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a customized demo for your practice. Treat more. Click less.