NoteSwift Offers Solutions to the Unique Problems Faced by Neurologists
Challenges faced by Neurologists:
- Lengthy patient documentation eats up precious time in the office and at home, making it difficult to add more patients.
- Reduced or delayed reimbursements
- Increased costs of business operations
NoteSwift resolves these issues:
- Dramatically accelerates patient documentation and EHR navigation
- Enables rapid entry of structured data and narrative text using natural speech
- Links narrative details to the structured data for further clarity and completeness of the note
- Reduces 100+ mouse clicks per patient to fewer than 5
- ePrescribes in less than 5 seconds
- Improves documentation accuracy and completeness, resulting in fewer reimbursement denials and delays
- Billings increase within weeks of using the product due to seeing more patients
- Greatly reduces patient wait time
- Increases face-to-face time with each patient
With the time saved, our clients report adding 2 or more patients per provider each day and getting home earlier!
Some examples of NoteSwift clients who specialize in Neurology:
- Southwest Florida Neurosurgical & Rehab, Cape Coral & Ft Myers, FL
- Indiana Neuroscience Associates, Indianapolis, IN
- Peachtree Neurological Clinic, Atlanta, GA
NoteSwift and Dragon Medical provide the most accurate speech recognition for Neurologists so that terms like Ataxia, Dysarthria, Hemiparesis, Hydrocephalus, Meningismus and Paresthesia are recognized the first time you say them.
Click HERE to see a video featuring practicing neurologist Dr. Chris Russell using NoteSwift for Allscripts Professional EHR.
Click HERE to see a Neurology video featuring NoteSwift for Allscripts TouchWorks EHR.