NoteSwift Offers Solutions to the Unique Problems Faced by Allergy and Asthma Specialists
Challenges faced by Allergy & Asthma Specialists:
- Lengthy patient documentation eats up precious time in the office and at home, making it difficult to add more patients
- Click-intensive prescriptions
- Reduced or delayed reimbursements
- Increased demands on time by government and private payers, including reporting requirements for value-based payment models
- Increased costs of business operations
NoteSwift resolves these issues:
- Dramatically accelerates patient documentation and EHR navigation
- Enables rapid entry of structured data and narrative text using natural speech
- Links narrative details to the structured data for further clarity and completeness of the note
- Reduces 100+ clicks per patient note to fewer than 5
- ePrescribes in less than 5 seconds
- Improves documentation accuracy and completeness, resulting in fewer reimbursement denials and delays
- Billings increase within weeks of using the product due to seeing more patients
- Greatly reduces patient wait time
- Increases face-to-face time with each patient
With the time saved, our clients report seeing at least 2 more patients each day and getting home earlier!
Some examples of NoteSwift clients who specialize in Allergy/Asthma:
- Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Center, Des Moines, IA
- Advanced Allergy Associates of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Center of Alaska, Anchorage, AK
NoteSwift, combined with Dragon Medical, provides the most accurate speech recognition for Allergy and Asthma specialists, so that “anaphylaxis” doesn’t turn into “Anna fill axis;” and terms such as angioedema, leukotriene, myringotomy, rhinitis, theophylline, and urticaria are recognized the first time you say them.Click HERE to see a video demonstration of NoteSwift for Allscripts Professional EHR.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a customized demo for your practice. Treat more. Click less.