NoteSwift Offers Solutions to the Unique Problems Faced by Allergy and Asthma Specialists
Challenges faced by Allergy & Asthma Specialists:
- Lengthy patient documentation eats up precious time in the office and at home, making it difficult to add more patients
- Click-intensive prescriptions
- Reduced or delayed reimbursements
- Increased demands on time by government and private payers, including reporting requirements for value-based payment models
- Increased costs of business operations
NoteSwift resolves these issues:
- Dramatically accelerates patient documentation and EHR navigation
- Enables rapid entry of structured data and narrative text using natural speech
- Links narrative details to the structured data for further clarity and completeness of the note
- Reduces 100+ clicks per patient note to fewer than 5
- Prescribes in seconds
- Improves documentation accuracy and completeness, resulting in fewer reimbursement denials and delays
- Billings increase within weeks of using the product due to seeing more patients
- Greatly reduces patient wait time
- Increases face-to-face time with each patient
With the time saved, our clients report seeing at least 2 more patients each day and getting home earlier!
Some examples of NoteSwift clients who specialize in Allergy/Asthma:
- Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Center, Des Moines, IA
- Advanced Allergy Associates of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Center of Alaska, Anchorage, AK
NoteSwift provides the most accurate speech recognition for Allergy and Asthma specialists, so that “anaphylaxis” doesn’t turn into “Anna fill axis;” and terms such as angioedema, leukotriene, myringotomy, rhinitis, theophylline, and urticaria are recognized the first time you say them.Click HERE to see a video demonstration of NoteSwift for Allscripts Professional EHR.
Email email@example.com to request a customized demo for your practice. Treat more. Click less.